Saint Petersburg is the second largest city in Russia with a population of 5 million inhabitants.
St. Petersburg is situated in the North West of the Russian Federation along the shores of the Neva Bay of the Gulf of Finland, and islands of the river delta.
St. Petersburg is a major trade gateway, financial and industrial center of Russia specializing in oil and gas trade, shipbuilding yards, aerospace industry, radio and electronics, software and computers, and many other businesses.
And now there is a Drupal Community here!
Our history is written now. Become a part of it!
We are all different people with different experience: development, design, management, entrepreneurship, etc. But we have at least one meaningful similarity – we all love Drupal.
Our goals are:
- Moving forward
- Experience exchange
- Popularization of Drupal
- Support of newbies
Our primary language is Russian but we have members from different locations.
- 16.04.2016 Drupal Meetup #8
- 21.11.2015 Drupal Meetup #7
- 23.05.2015 Drupal Meetup #6
- 07.06.2014 Drupal White Nights 2014 (DrupalCamp)
- 25.01.2014 CodeSprint #4 (contribs)
- 26.10.2013 Drupal Meetup #5
- 14.06.2013 Drupal Global Training Day
- 25.05.2013 DrupalCafe #4
- 27.04.2013 CodeSprint #3 (contribs)
- 25.04.2013 Drupal Drinkup #1 (and every Thursday)
- 02.03.2013 DrupalCafe #3
- 09.02.2013 CodeSprint #2 (contribs)
- 15.12.2012 DrupalCafe #2
- 14.12.2012 Drupal Global Training Day
- 17.11.2012 CodeSprint #1 (contribs)
- 10.11.2012 DrupalCafe #1
- 13.10.2012 First informal meeting
Please use contact form if you have any questions or suggestions.
Also, you may contact Konstantin directly.